Sunday, August 15, 2021

Muscle Spasm & Cramps

Some months back while in bed I sneezed and suddenly because of the body jerk I bruised my ribs on the right side. Hurt like SOB. I was unable to seriously move around for the next week. I could do basic maintenance physical stuff but bending down and going to the bathroom became painful. about 3 weeks later after the pain subsided I coughed and this time on my left side I bruised my internal intestines I felt it instantly. And again it took close to 2 weeks for the muscle to relax. And now this time, I am uncertain what I did. It started out slow in the same area where my original cancer was. If I coughed or sneezed it was just painful and right around the left lung area which is freaking the shit out of me. But after checking into my body I am not congested. I take deep breathes and I am not in pain. The pain happens only from. I am not certain what to think. Doctors at moffitt are aware and I have many tests scheduled for this Wednesday. I can hobble short distances. I also use a cane. Below is a photo of one of the many blood tests they do with me. I may be smiling but I am not a big fan of needles and there have been a number of times where they couldn't find my vein and they tried 3 times which triggered an anxiety attack. I have to make sure I drink a lot of water so they have no problem getting blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment