Friday, July 23, 2021

My Stage 4 cancer

What would be the first thoughts that run through your mind when doctors tell you that you have stage 4 cancer. Apparently, It’s attacking my spine. The Moffitt Cancer Center has me on Xeloda and a very powerful dosage. 2000 mg in the morning and 2000 mg in the evening. My condition is serious. They have me going to counseling to help deal with my diagnosis. I am frustrated. I do not want to die. I am seriously facing mortality in a way I could never have imagined. My general animosity is towards the medical technology community and those that control cures but refuse to release them because it doesn’t generate the money as much as Death does. Am I convinced that there is a cancer cure, Yes? But unfortunately, the Military Industrial Complex refuses to release these cures because of greed and power. Do I believe there is a conspiracy that has overtaken our planet and has subjected our species to a manufactured prison which includes controlling the environment and the biological conditioning of any species that allows disease to manifest such as cancer, yes I do. If you look back over the decades at all the so-called disease that the CDC is fighting and how they suddenly have a cure/vaccine for it which should make you think. This shit is being manufactured and we are being lied to on a grand scale. We have been imprisoned by an alien race that has been on this planet for a long time. There is way too much proof all over the world that has been shrouded from the world. You just need to open your eyes and stop believing the official narrative. Use your common sense, your intuition. Our bodies and minds are being poisoned in a variety of ways not just environment and biological but through frequency vibrations. I have been doing my best to keep my frequency up but I am being worn down. And I am uncertain what else I can do to raise my vibration. I do feel like I am under attack but also on a psychic level. Its hard for me to put that into words but I can feel it. And my body is doing its best to fight off the attack. I find Comedy is my best release but its very hard for me to laugh without coughing up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment